Saturday, August 8, 2009

MEM-X Management Team


Hello everyone. This has been a good week for MEM-X US with several important meetings and presentations.
I thought this would be a good time to introduce the top management team in France. In January of this year we held our first ever international meeting in Paris. We had representatives from the UK, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland, France and yes me from the US. I have attached a photo of the main members of the team that is supporting me here.
From left to right in the photo is Philippe Guillaume, President and CEO, Marie-Pierre Guillaume Chief Financial Officer, My Dear Brother Robert Suares, Director of International Business and My Wife Barbara. I'm the one taking the picture. This photo is taken at the Opera in Paris
I hope you enjoy meeting some of my dear friends in the international MEM-X family.

1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to discover this picture taken in the Paris Opera.
    For your records, the MEM-X Management family is about to expand in Germany.
    This should happen in the couple of weeks coming.
    Kind regards
    Your friend Philippe

    ReplyDelete